onsdag den 14. oktober 2009

Third party webservices

Every time I have to make integration with third party webservices I always try to detach the application from the webservice due to the constant errors/problems with webservices.

I am still looking for an easy way to make a test page that easily test and validates a given webservice and method.

I always spent a lot of time assuring that it isnt some bug I have introduced in my application that has broken the webservice integration.

Once in a while it is some bug introduced by myself but in 8 out of 10 times it is data that the webservice collect that are invalid or the webservice itself that fails.

I will write my experiences with this issue here and try to create an easy way of testing a webservice.

But please share if you have any ideas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar